Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to School

It felt weird going back to school again although instead of 3 months of hot, hot summer, it was 2 weeks of rain rain rain. I was somewhat excited until I pulled up to the parking lot. It was freezing. Luckily I wore my new uggs that kept my toes from breaking off, but the rain defied all my reasons of having a good day. My classes actually went by fast, although I got lectured about my finals all day. My teachers do a good job at trying to scare me than prepare me. For that reason, this and next week will be STUDY STUDY STUDY for me. Goodbye myspace for the week.

After school, instead of coming to a warm house with hot chocolate, I had a soccer scrimage against the JV boys. Girls Varsity should be able to beat them, right? Wrong. We lost, and I won't take the time to mention the score. How did we lose to them? I have no idea, but I do know I was on the verge of turning blue. Scrimage over, "can we go home?" No, because rainy weather is perfect for running sprints. Assistant coach Sean made us do sit-ups and stay up in the push-up position, titling him the best coach ever..

Now, I'm home snuggled up in my fur jacket about to start my homework. I don't have much, but procrastinating has always been one of my weaknesses.