Saturday, June 14, 2008

Last Week of 8th Grade


So 8th grade is over ): This week went by super fast. There was graduation practice, Great As who looked like 10 but claimed to be 8th graders, ran behind Rachel, Jennifer, Alyson, Lmerica, and the 8th grade brunch. People made graduation card and rushed to get signatures in their yearbooks. So. Great America? Wow. What a day. It was pretty darn crowded. Like 3 schools were there including Piedmont? And there were a lot of perverted guys. A group of white guyindsey, Christina and I, and freaking took a picture of us from behind. What creeps! But overall, it fun with the rides and all. It was freaking HOT, hich sucked though. Next day? Graduation/promotion! It was a pretty crazy day. We had graduation practice in the morning. Super Unorganized! There weren't enough seats and stuff, so people had to stand, and I was one of them :P Yeah, then I got my hair curled and all that stuff before. Showed up, and found out that the graduation was being held in a tent :O Y'know. When people say the convention center, south hall, you don't expect it to be a giant blue tent with no AC! We were burning behind the curtains, :P After, I went to dinner with Melani at the House of Genji. We went there for her birthday too. It's a place where they cook in front of you & stuff, pretty cool if you ask me. Melanie Tang has reservations there too, and her family sat across from us. I love that girlllll. She was like, 'what should I order? Are the kid's meals smaller than the other meals?" COMMON SENSE, girl! Hahaha. Next day; Phhs graduation! It was my brother's graduation, so most of my family went. It wasn't as long as I expected. After, we went to dinner, but Don went with his friends. I also went shopping with Lindsey that day(= It seemed like we were at Valley Fair forever, but it was still a lot of fun. It hasn't hit me yet. Did I really freaking graduate? Did I really leave middle school? I'll probably wake up on Monday, get ready, and head for PMS. Love that place, not because it's a 'great' school, but cause of all the dam memories that happened there. GOODBYE MIDDLE SCHOOL!